Thursday, February 3, 2011

Soulprint by Mark Batterson





I finally got around to reading Soulprint by Mark Batterson.  This is a truly amazing book in particular it focusing on discovery of divine destinies.  What is great about that is that Batterson emphasizes on something that most of us already know about ourselves but have never really considering.  The reality is that God made each of us unique and he made us unique because he wanted us to fulfill a specific purpose or destiny.  Moreover, that destiny lies in our memories and how they have made us the people we are today.

This is the first time I came across a Mark Batterson writing but I am absolutely amazed at how he can pull a reader in.  Plus, the book is well written and easy to follow.  The thing I have been able to take from this book is truly unique I am and how life has made me the person that I am today.  As a result of those experiences, I can be a better person daily by simply discovering who I am beneath all these stubborn, often difficult, layers.

When I first received this book, I thought it a book at religion but it is a book about worshiping God in your way and based on your religious or spiritual beliefs.  For those of you think it is centered on one particular religion, it is not and it is well worth your read.

You can purchase Soulprint at Amazon and many other online retailers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.

Advertisements (and other crap) will be deleted.

If you are entering a giveaway, you have to leave your email address so I can contact you.

If you have any issues with the comment box, email me at lanab2005@msn.com. Thanks.