Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Group for Moms Living With Rheumatoid arthritis

A week before Thanksgiving, I found out that I have Rheumatoid arthritis. I was relieved to find out what was causing all my pain, but that was also the day I felt more alone than I had ever felt in my life. The worse the pain got, the more alone I felt. Therefore, I am starting a group at Twitter.com for moms living with RA.

So if you are an RA sufferer or have a loved one with the condition, please join us at www.twittermoms.com/group/momswithrheumatoidarthritis. We are here to support each other and share experiences and resources.

Please note that you will need to join twitter.com to be a part of the RA group. Twitter was started by Megan Calhoun for moms to connect on various issues. If you are interested, please join us.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I got your comment and i'd love to join :) I do have a twitter (that i never use, lol) so I'll find the password somewhere and log on.
    I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis, and I'm glad to see that you are proactive about getting support and being around people who understand,It's so IMPORTANT!!! I wasn't yelling at you btw, lol.
    I'll see you on twitter
    soft hugs,
    Michelle
    life in the autoimmune lane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Advertisements (and other crap) will be deleted.

If you are entering a giveaway, you have to leave your email address so I can contact you.

If you have any issues with the comment box, email me at lanab2005@msn.com. Thanks.