Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nonsense, Blogsvertise, and Me



For those of you who read my blog, you know that there specific things I like to blog about. A couple of things that stand out when it comes to my blogging abilities (or inabilities) are that I love being a mom and I love blogging about being a mom. I also write about my journey with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia. I also write about things that interest me, mostly boy stuff, since I am mom to boys. I am a big WWE fan and my favorite wrestler is Shawn Michaels. In addition, I am fascinated by the recent feud between the Hardy brothers, Matt and Jeff. I also believe that of all the wrestlers, John Cena is the best role model for children who are fans of the WWE. I also blog about my job and all the craziness that goes with it.

So lately, I have been thinking of giving up some of the space on my blog that that is currently being used for nonsense. So a question to those of you who advertise on your blogs, how do you start? How do you charge?

In my quest to get my questions answered, I came across Blogsvertise. Apparently, “It’s simple. Earn cash and generate income for your blog!” (I stole this line from their main page, including the exclamation mark! I love the ! mark.) Blogsvertise connects bloggers with advertisers. These advertisers want you to talk about their products and services on your blog. They want you to help them get the message out. Yes, you heard it folks! They will pay you and me to blog about nonsense and, as you know, I love nonsense!

If you are like me and like to blog about nonsense, this is a perfect fit. And in exchange for your “shout out!” Blogsvertise pays you via your PayPal account per blog or task entry. So talk, write and mention their website on your blog! (I stole that line too from the Blogsvertise main page too and, yes, the ! mark too!) I should probably check the law on plagiarizing in advertising or maybe I will just be lazy and ask one of the lawyers around my job that gets paid to do that stuff. I think it is time to play The ADD song! I think of it every time I say something that adds up to nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.

Advertisements (and other crap) will be deleted.

If you are entering a giveaway, you have to leave your email address so I can contact you.

If you have any issues with the comment box, email me at lanab2005@msn.com. Thanks.