Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More Reasons to Love CSN Stores

As you know, I love ordering from CSN stores and I have placed many orders with them.  Thus far, I have been very happy with the quality of their products and their delivery times and options.  Last month, I placed an order with CSN stores. That order included a Pfaltzgraff Edgehill Frost 20 Piece Flatware Set and it was something that I wanted to arrive before Thanksgiving.  I received it in a matter of days.  As a matter of fact, they even upgraded my delivery option so I had my order quicker than I thought I would.

This is the type of the customer service and quality you can expect from the people at CSN stores.  Whether you are looking to buy pictures, lamps or a corner TV stand, you won’t get anything less than quality products and quality service from CSN stores. 



Right now, if you shop online, any product marked “arrive by Christmas” will arrive in time for Christmas and all your purchases include an extended holiday return policy through January 31, 2011.  If you are looking for more great offers, check out CSN stores Facebook page.  Click their “special offers” tab for great savings on holiday gifts.

Because I really stand by my opinion of CSN stores, I keep myself updated on their history and their successes.  In 2010 they were ranked number 61 of 500 on the Internet Retailer 500 by Internet Retailer magazine.  Their motto is “shop easy” and with 200 online stores and over 600 employees, they make that possible.  



My order from last month included the Pfaltzgraff Edgehill Frost 20 Piece Flatware Set.  As usual, it was reasonably priced, arrived sooner than I expected, and the quality is great.  Thus far, I have been really happy with any and every product I have received from CSN stores.  What I like most about CSN stores is their little sidebar information area that includes, shipping and delivery estimates, how many they have in stock, the type of parcel your item will be shipped in, where they ship, and even the quality of the product. Most online stores don’t give you that option but try CSN stores for yourself because trust me, you will be hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.

Advertisements (and other crap) will be deleted.

If you are entering a giveaway, you have to leave your email address so I can contact you.

If you have any issues with the comment box, email me at lanab2005@msn.com. Thanks.