Monday, December 27, 2010

An Upcoming Review: Little Fockers



In the next few days, I plan on doing a review of the Little Fockers movie.   The reviews I have already out about the movie stated that many critics thought the movie was big mistake.  However, the third movie in the Meet the Parents franchise brought in over $34 million over the Christmas holiday.  

My plan is to review the movie in the next few days and prepare a review.  In the meantime, here is a trailer.  


I know that I never got around to this review.   Things got really busy in my life but I may review it when it is out on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.

Advertisements (and other crap) will be deleted.

If you are entering a giveaway, you have to leave your email address so I can contact you.

If you have any issues with the comment box, email me at lanab2005@msn.com. Thanks.