Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How about a Charlie Sheen Rant/Customized Outburst?

Charlie Sheen’s all the buzz these days and you have got to join in the fun.  Try a mad lib. This works perfectly because any of Charlie Sheen’s outbursts are customizable.  Create a realistic one by visiting Vanity Fair Online and trying their Stark-Raving Mad Libs.


Here is mine.  Thanks for the idea Dee.

“I am on a drug. It’s called Lana. If you try it once, you will be hook-winked. Your leg will melt off, and your cousins will run over your drank body … I’m tired of pretending like I’m not annoying—a total freaking model from mars. I’ve got lion blood, Zeus DNA! … They picked a fight with a Loch Ness Monster. They’re trying to take all my dresses and leave me with no means to eat my family. It’s not psychology! They owe me an apology while sexing my arm … I don’t think people are ready for the calendar I’m delivering, and delivering with a sense of ugly love. I exposed houses to magic! Here’s your blood test. Next one goes in your nose!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.

Advertisements (and other crap) will be deleted.

If you are entering a giveaway, you have to leave your email address so I can contact you.

If you have any issues with the comment box, email me at lanab2005@msn.com. Thanks.