Thursday, July 8, 2010

Great Grips Door Knob Grippers Review

Most of us take for granted something as simple as opening a door but for people with arthritic conditions and weak hands, this can be a difficult and painful task. I contacted the gracious people at Great Grips about their Door Grippers and they recently sent to me some of their Great Grip Door Knob Grippers to review. I also received a set of the Great Grips Red and Blue Faucet Grips. Before I offer my review, I would like to let you know more about Great Grips and the company’s founder and inventor of Great Grips, Patrick Going.

For the rest of my review, visit Living It, Loving It.

Don't forget I have a upcoming review and giveaway for CSN stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.

Advertisements (and other crap) will be deleted.

If you are entering a giveaway, you have to leave your email address so I can contact you.

If you have any issues with the comment box, email me at lanab2005@msn.com. Thanks.