Saturday, July 31, 2010

Winner of the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop



I have picked the winner of the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop through Random.org and that person is Commenter #4 stephy905 who said this is what she hates mop about mopping:

“What I hate about mopping is my mop. It spreads the dirt around more then it picks it up.”

I am will send you an email. Thanks everyone for participating. You can purchase the Reveal Spray Mop online, at www.rubbermaidreveal.com, at Home Depot, Walmart and Target for $29.99.

Check back in for giveaways in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.

Advertisements (and other crap) will be deleted.

If you are entering a giveaway, you have to leave your email address so I can contact you.

If you have any issues with the comment box, email me at lanab2005@msn.com. Thanks.